- 16-18 July 2014, Faculty of Economics, Università Politecnica delle Marche – Ancona (Italy) 13th SGBED (Society for Global Business & Economic Development) Conference Intangibles and creation of value in an integrated formal and informal eLearning environment.
- 14-16 May 2012, Taranto (Italy) Didamatica 2012
“Il format QRcode in un’esperienza di apprendimento cooperativo e interdisciplinare”;
“Il format SSW4LL – Social Semantic Web for Lifelong Learners”.
- 4-6 May 2011, Politecnico di Torino, Turin (Italy) Didamatica 2011
“Il format QRcode in Learning for All”.
- 24-26 September 2010, Kansai University, Osaka (Japan) APTEL 2010
“The synergy of paper-based and digital material for ubiquitous foreign language learners”.
- 8-10 March 2010, Valencia, Spain INTED 2010 – International Technology, Education and Development Conference
“Face-to-face learning vs e-learning: the lifelong learner’s point of view.”
- 2-3 July 2010, Politecnico di Bari (Italy) Moodlemoot 2010
“Da Moodle a Sloodle: modello di evoluzione di una comunità di pratica.”
- 18-20 June 2008, University of Wollongong (NSW, Australia) Emerging Technologies Conference: Supporting a Learning Community
“The use of new technologies in advanced Italian classes”.
- 15-18 July 2008, Fatih University, Istanbul (Turchia) 6th International Conference on New Directions in the Humanities.
“New technologies in learning Italian as a foreign language”.
- 22-25 July 2008, Monash University Centre, Prato 3rd International Conference on Interdisciplinary Social Sciences.
“Lifelong learning and tertiary education in Italy”.
Comments or questions are welcome.